Free checking that also pays you? It's true! With Kasasa Cash Back® you can get 3% cash back on debit card purchases (with a maximum of up to $6 cash back each monthly qualification cycle)! Simply do the things that make banking easier — like sign up for eStatements. And as always, there's no minimum balance required to earn rewards or monthly service charge.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $30 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $10 minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
$10.00 minimum deposit to open account. When qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle: (1) you will receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases up to $200 in total debit card purchases during the monthly qualification cycle or total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. The cash back rewards will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. (2) Nationwide ATM fees incurred during your monthly qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $30 and credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by Cross County Bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Qualifying transactions and activities must post and settle to the account during each monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction or activity occurred to post and settle to the account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Nationwide ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $30 if qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle. Limit of (1) one Kasasa account per social security number. Accounts are available to Arkansas residents and for personal use only. Effective November 2016.