Kasasa Cash® is free checking with rewards. Earn high interest just for doing the things you do anyway (we call them "qualifications") — like sign up for eStatements and use your debit card. We'll even refund your ATM withdrawal fees nationwide up to $30 monthly.* Not only that, there's no monthly service fee, and no minimum balance requirements. No kidding. Do you Kasasa®?
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.01% to 0.23% APY* on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $30 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $10 minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
$10.00 minimum deposit to open account. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may change at any time. When qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Nationwide ATM fees incurred during monthly qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $30 and credited to your account on the last day of your monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by Cross County Bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. (2) Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.01% and balances over $15,000 earn 0.20% APY on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 2.01% - 0.23% APY on this tier depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions and activities must post and settle to the account during each monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction or activity occurred to post and settle to the account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit of (1) one Kasasa account per social security number. Accounts are available to Arkansas residents and for personal use only. Effective November 2016.